Sunday, July 8, 2007

Mish Mosh

This is my 51st blog post. Seeing as I started this blog on Feb 14th of this year, that’s not brilliant. Many of the bloggers I follow post every day or nearly every day and I am in a sort of awe about this. Apart from the fact that some days all I could say would be a cross between ‘Ugh’ and ‘WTF’, I think I have done pretty good...it's just that I just don’t have that interesting a life. Or maybe it's I am too busy trying to keep my head in my life that is the problem. I am still in dental hell. I am still dealing with the renovations we have planned for the house before the wedding and all the decisions and work that needs to be made, etc. I am still in wedding planning hell....which I am trying to still figure out how this is supposed to forever bond a daughter and mother (the only thing it is currently doing is raising my blood pressure and giving me more white hair and an emptier bank account).

I was at a loss of an idea of a new post....I don't watch much TV. I am actually lucky to get in the news before I crash. I haven't read any new books let alone been to a bookstore in over 3 months . It's been hotter than Hades in Chicago and 5 minutes in the pool turns me redder than a ripe tomato with a SPF of 45 on. I have used the pool though to skinny dip at night...very refreshing.