Monday, March 10, 2008

How to reduce stress

1. Tell Bridezilla that she can pay for her own wedding. Response: she relented and is nice nice to me because the next payment is due on the photographer and reception.

2. Stay in bed. Response: yeah like that's going to happen. Today was nuts after being off a week. 4 surgeries scheduled and transplant teams coordinated, along with the usual statement calls, billing, and reconciliations with close out of February.



3. Deposition. Response: DEPOSITION
- The sworn testimony of a witness taken before trial held out of court with no judge present. The witness is placed under oath to tell the truth and lawyers for each party may ask questions. The questions and answers are recorded.
It is scheduled for tomorrow. Not really worried about what I am going to say: I know the yes, no, I don't know, repeat the question, I don't remember. Don't elaborate, etc. And no it's not something I did. I am being used as an expert in billing fraud that didn't happen although some twit thinks it did.

Reduce stress? Please tell me how.