Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Happy Hump Day!



Ok could not resist that pic. And the caption is soon and very appropriate. Someone tomorrow is going to have their video posted if I win a bet and I love to win bets.

Have you ever done something totally embarrassing and someone captured it on one of those new contraptions called cameras that do more than just take pictures? Yep daughter captured mommy singing and dancing to Heartbreak Hotel. I really didn't know what the song was the first time I heard it and saw it. I had to ask. 4 of us saw the video. None of us guessed the right song. Should be posted here tomorrow night if I win....so it gives you something to look forward to...**snicker**

And since no one took at stab at what this means:
hi how r u jw u free 2nite A3 POOT BYOB LMK k?

I will give you till the end of the week. There is a prize. And Ms Anon is disqualified since she is giving me her video. And a wee birdie told me there is another one..........can't wait!