Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Idiocy


This is a friend's status on Facebook today.
I wonder why God has put certain people in my life, is it to show my weakness or my strength?

This is especially true after I spent an entire day updating my HIPAA Privacy Manuals and Security Manuals for our business. I had hubs take a new updated Business Associate agreement for both the Privacy Business Associate Agreement and the Security Business Associate Agreement to the meeting tonight to have the President of an organization we belong to sign them. The Executive Director wouldn't sign the updated forms because SHE says they are not necessary. And we pay her. And we pay her to know that these are needed. And we pay her. And she obviously doesn't even realize they are needed.

Heads will be flying tomorrow.