Saturday, May 14, 2011

Strength




"Even if you encounter opposition, have conviction and finish what you start. In the end, people will understand." ~ Mayor Hiroshi Fukawatari

Wouldn't be nice if one believed what you said? Wouldn't it be nice that when you stated something, another didn't call you paranoid and instead believed you? Wouldn't be especially nice if you didn't have to prove it is not paranoia but fact? Wouldn't it be nice if said person who vowed to stand beside you through thick and thin was the person who totally believed in you and backed you up? When did belief in the other go?

In my opinion, that is what marriage is all about. Trust. Faith. Belief in your spouse.

Well, I am standing tall even if it means I start over and end a marriage. I can't fight someone's opinion of me. BUT I can stand tall in the belief of who and what I am. I can stand tall in my belief that I am not paranoid. I can stand tall and go on by removing myself from the behavior of another that defames and demeans and devalues who and what I am.

I am strong. I believe in who and what I am. I can do everything through HIM who gives me strength.

No comments: