Saturday, March 14, 2009

55th Birthday




I have been alive for 20089 days, 14 hours, 1 minute and 30 seconds.

My date of conception was on or about 21 June 1953 which was a Sunday. It happens to coincide with the date my father was done with basic training. Guess I know what my parents did that day.

I was born on a Sunday under the astrological sign Pisces. My Life path number is 9. The Life Path 9 suggests that you entered this plane with an abundance of dramatic feelings coupled with a strong sense of compassion and generosity. The key to the nature of a Life Path number 9 person is found in their humanitarian attitude. Even the very average of those with life path 9 possess extremely compassionate tendencies.

Usually this number produces an individual that is very trustworthy and honorable, and one unlikely to harbor any sort of prejudice. Obviously, this is a rather tall order, but you are, in fact, a person that feels very deeply for individuals less fortunate than yourself, and if you are in a position to help, you certainly will. The 9, being the highest of the single digit numbers, holds an elevated position in terms of responsibilities to mankind.

Material gains are not overly important, although the quality of some life path 9 people is such that they are materially rewarded in very significant ways. In this, however, the 9 Life Path is not apt to get rich since they are very generous, sometimes to a fault, and usually have an easy come, easy go attitude about money. The rare 9 life path has a totally selfless attitude, giving up of material possessions for the common good.

The 9 Life Path indicates you have a commanding presence. You have the ability to make friends very easily, as people are attracted to your magnetic, open personality. The term "hail-fellow" may have been coined to describe a 9 Life Path, as you may indeed be one of those who is generally upbeat and heartily friendly and congenial. You meet people easily and are quickly befriended because of your openness and amiable demeanor. Your genial ways often put you in the lead in whatever field of endeavor you pursue.

Relationships can be difficult for you because it is hard to strike a balance that will work effectively. If your partner is one sharing your giving attitudes, the relationship will be happy and lasting. On the other hand, if you choose a partner whose focus is on material issues, problems will arise quickly.

You tend to be quite sensitive, as you see the world with much feeling. The number 9's very deep understanding of life is sometimes manifested in the artistic and literary fields. If drama and acting is not your forte, it will surely be an area of great interest and potential. Likewise, you may be able to express your deep emotional feelings through painting, writing, music, or other art forms.

The purpose of life for those with a 9 life path is often of a philosophical nature. Judges, spiritual leaders, healers and educators frequently have much 9 energy. The number is less inclined to the competitive business environment and may find this a struggle.

My fortune cookie reads: Grand adventures await those who are willing to turn the corner.

My Life Path Compatibility:
I am most compatible with those with the Life Path numbers 3, 6 & 9. (Hubs is a 6).
I should get along well with those with the Life Path numbers 1 & 5.
I may or may not get along well with those with the Life Path numbers 2, 7 & 11.
I are least compatible with those with the Life Path numbers 4, 8 & 22.
(The website to find out your life path number is: http://***www.astrology-numerology.***com/num-lifepath.***html*** as always remove the *'s)

The Julian calendar date of my birth is 2434815.5. The golden number for 1954 is 17. The epact number for 1954 is 25. The year 1954 was not a leap year.

My birthday falls into the Chinese year beginning 2/3/1954 and ending 1/23/1955. I was born in the Chinese year of the Horse. My Native American Zodiac sign is Wolf; my plant is Plantain. My date of birth on the Hebrew calendar is 9 AdarII 5714. The Mayan Calendar long count date of my birthday is 12.17.0.6.11 which is 12 baktun 17 katun 0 tun 6 uinal 11 kin

As of 3/14/2009 4:04:28 PM EST
I am 55 years old.
I am 660 months old.
I am 2,869 weeks old.
I am 20,089 days old.
I am 482,152 hours old.
I am 28,929,124 minutes old.
I am 1,735,747,468 seconds old.

Celebrities who share my birthday:
Taylor Hanson (1983) Kirby Puckett (1961) Billy Crystal (1947)
Michael Caine (1933) Quincy Jones (1933) Frank Borman (1928)
Hank Ketcham (1920) Les Brown (1912) Albert Einstein (1879)

Top songs of 1954
Sh-Boom by Crew-Cuts; Little Things Mean a Lot by Kitty Kallen; Oh! My Papa by Eddie Fisher; Wanted by Perry Como; Mr. Sandman by Chordettes; Make Love to Me by Jo Stafford; Hey There by Rosemary Clooney; Secret Love by Doris Day; This Ole House by Rosemary Clooney; I Need You Now by Eddie Fisher

My age is the equivalent of a dog that is 7.86262230919765 years old. (Yeah I am an old hound dog!)

My lucky day is Thursday. My lucky number is 3 & 7. My ruling planet(s) is Jupiter & Neptune. My lucky dates are 1st, 10th, 19th, 28th. My opposition sign is Virgo. My opposition number(s) is 5.

Today is not one of my lucky days so guess I won't get lucky today.

In 1954 there were approximately 3.6 million births in the US.
In 1954 the US population was approximately 150,697,361 people, 50.7 persons per square mile.
In 1954 in the US there were approximately 1,667,231 marriages (11.1%) and 385,144 divorces (2.6%)
In 1954 in the US there were approximately 1,452,000 deaths (9.6 per 1000)

My birth flower is DAFFODIL

My birthstone is Aquamarine. Aquamarine is often used to experience love and mercy. It is said to help ease depression and grief.

Just what I needed - more trivia to fill my head!

No comments: