Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Who is the Boss?




I have been having employee problems - have worked out things with 2 of my 3 girls but that 3rd one is a tough nut to crack and she is driving me nutso!

My day started off early (hubs got up early so of course I was up too). I held off calling the offices since #1 I knew they were swamped with patients and #2 it was the first day after a holiday so the offices were even more swamped. I was the person on call for the weekend. The calls I had for the girls should have been handled fine after giving the offices a couple of hours to settle down. So I called to give report only to find out this 3rd girl took a message I had given someone else and proceeded to interpret it her way and call every patient on the books. WRONG thing to do. Much simpler was if she was that worried about it, she should have just gone to me. I was the one with the answer not her. Did she do that? No she made extra work on herself and then had the nerve to complain about it. Did she bother to get correct information? No she formed her opinion and flew with it. She deserves what she got.

Then I told my main girl to RSVP me to a seminar for next week. I get told but the other office TOOK THE DAY OFF so they could go to the meeting. Oh really? Just who was going to pay for her to go? Not me. So instead of calling to see if she was needed to go to said meeting, she cancelled patients and took it upon herself to say she was going. Well, now she has nothing to do that morning. I am going. She will not get paid by my office or me. It was up to her to arrange payment and ask permission. Just who is boss here?

Me thinks she will learn real fast when she is hit with her 3rd warning. I am losing patience really fast.

No comments: