Sunday, October 25, 2015

Inspirational Sunday - Everlasting Life


It is weeks like this that I am thankful for John 3:16. It reminds me that anyone that is no longer with us on this earth are with God and have everlasting life. They have reached their final destination. They are at peace.

John - I will miss your witty humor. I left a piece of candy for you on your journey and know that you will never hunger for a piece of candy again. I also left you a 'buck' since you always asked me for one. I hope you never have to use it. Be at peace. We will watch over Gert for you but I don't think Gert will be with us long. She was already seeing you. Stay with her if you can until she comes to you.

Brett - You were so young on this earth and just starting your life. You had finally met the girl of your dreams. All of your friends and loved ones are mourning you trying to find answers to why. But sometimes there is no reason - no answer to the why - it just is and one day we will meet again and learn the why. We know you are still amongst us.

Margaret - You were a beloved step-mother to a wonderful family of doctors. You will rejoin your husband and child. Go in peace. You were loved.

No comments: