Thursday, November 19, 2015

Inspirational Sunday - Changing How You React to How People Treat You


This spoke to me especially with Thanksgiving rolling around and with people I don't particularly care anything about - my daughter's inlaws, inlaws neighbors, inlaws relatives, inlaws bible group. I don't know why my daughter thought I would want to attend something with her inlaws because she knows I can't stand them after his mother just takes over everything. Daughter says that her MIL is an airhead and she doesn't even realize she is doing this. My opinion differs. But it is my daughter's inlaws. Not mine.

Thanksgiving should be family and friends. The only people that will be there amongst the 50 people will be my family (husband, son, daughter, son-in-law, and granddaughter). The others? Not even friends.

But I will go because the alternative is going to my father's which is definitely not going to happen or go home alone.

I am choosing to stay and changing how I react to it and yes, without drugs. Pray for me!

No comments: