Wednesday, December 2, 2015

More Crazy Words for Words With Friends


Oh yeah, they are at it again. It's funny that every time I post about people who cheat when playing the game Words With Friends, they don't cheat for 2-3 games.

But those 2-3 games gear them up for some good ones. The latest:

jinn - really? is this a slim gym? or some nasty gin?

drest - this one reminds me of that baby washing detergent - dreft

cidon - no clue on this one but sounds like something out of Star Wars

dhobi - Indian origins perhaps?

gaen - now this one reminds me of Ireland

outvies - reminds me of an outhouse

guiro - a new word for a coin?

ducat - instead of the cat or da cat it is du cat

spait - reminds me of those ugly shoe covers we had to wear on our shoes in band in the 1960's

zax - a really high counting word if placed properly and yep they placed it to get 100 points! I will remember this one!

casefies - are these like flies that come in cases?

No comments: