Friday, February 1, 2008

I am here.... kinda


I haven't had another surgery or fallen off the face of the earth. Just felt like it...kinda.

Chicago got whomped 2 times this week with snowstorms (Tuesday we had horizontal snow creating white out conditions and yesterday's that started by 7am and ended this afternoon and resulted in over 10 inches of gorgeous white snow). Didn't slow us down though.

Up to today I had month end reports to do and get out because I had a seminar all day today which ended up to be a total waste of my time. Glad I had taken my PDA with me. I had a couple of ebooks on it and games. Kept me from nodding off.

Patients most of the day tomorrow then appointment with flower shop for the shower flowers and the wedding flowers.

Sunday we are hosting a superbowl party so tomorrow evening I am making veggie kabobs, cold veggie pizza, spinach dip, taco layer dip, and Mexican quacamole dip. Also serving chili and pulled BBQ pork sandwiches, potato salad and pasta salad, and mini cupcakes and brownies and pizzelles for dessert.

So been around.....kinda.