Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday



So who else braved the crowds? My daughter and I just got back from lunch and we are headed to bed for a bit since I have a list of other stuff to do today.

If you missed the bargains, here is what I picked up this morning for under $1500.00:
3 - 31" Samsung HDTV sets
5 dress shirts with ties for hubs
8 dress shirts for son
10 BOSS dress pants for hubs
10 Express dress pants for son
1 Norelco razor
1 Cuisinart food processor (I broke mine the other day)
1 Turkey platter (broke mine last year kinda on purpose)
1 pasta attachment for the Kitchen Aid mixer (we have been doing it by hand)
2 - 8" digital photo frames
2 flash drives
2 Wii extra controllers
7 panels of sheer white drapes
12 white linen cloth napkins
12 black linen cloth napkins
1 metal cheese grater

So not too bad - the TV's were on the priority list along with the dress clothes. The other's were just bargains I found that were on my Christmas list as possible presents for others (now they are getting them).

We started at 2am. Not bad for a days work - but still have another 800 cappelletti to make, dinner rolls to make, a couple pies to make, and get the rest of the stuff ready for tomorrow along with finish cleaning the house.

Nitey nite!