Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!


I don't know about all of you, but I am planning a slow lazy day. I couldn't sleep in because we had the grand doggies - they are like kids - they eat and pee and poop on a schedule regardless of whether or not it is Mother's Day! Besides Bella had to get her medicine. She is doing better and not limping but we also have not allowed her to do much. She is lapping up the attention though and is getting a bit too used to us carrying her up and down the stairs. She waits now at either the top or bottom and barks until we carry her down. I think we might have to break her of that habit before Tues and the kids come home.

Other than that, hubs, son and I plan on meeting my one sister and her husband and their 3 boys and my parents for a late lunch/early dinner at a German restaurant we all love. They have the best Jagerschnitzel I have ever tasted. Jagerschnitzel is Wiener Schnitzel with this sensational mushroom sauce and spaetzle. My mouth is watering just thinking of it.

Wishing you have a nice and lazy Mother's Day!