Sunday, October 28, 2007

Four things - sent via email replied here

A) Four jobs I have had in my life before age 25:
1. Ironed clothes for others (actually mother took them in but made us kids help iron them) which is why I got job #2 at age 14.
2. Nurse's aid in a nursing home
3. RN in an ER, ICU, and CCU.
4. Waitress to make extra money for school.

B) Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Pretty Woman
2. When Harry met Sally
3. Dr Zhivago
4. Casablanca

C) Four places I have lived:
1. TX
2. OK
3. IL
4. different place in OK

D) FOUR TV SHOWS I WATCH
1. ER
2. Boston Legal
3. Life in the ER
4. NCIS

E) Four places I have been:
1. Grand Canyon
2. Cayman Islands
3. Cancun
4. Jamaica

F) People who e-mail me (regularly):
1. C
2. E
3. A
4. D

G) Four of my favorite foods:
1. Anything someone else cooks.
2. Seafood
3. white cheddar au gratins
4. german chocolate cake

H) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. In bed
2. On a massage table
3. On my way to the spa
4. Italy

I) Friends I think will respond:
1. Don't care.
2. Don't know.
3. A ghost
4. The people who visit my blog that I don't know.

J) Things I am looking forward to this year:
1. Getting my surgery done
2. Being out of pain
3. Walking again without a cast or crutches or aid device
4. Driving myself anywhere. Just being able to drive.