Thursday, January 14, 2010

Retro Week

Supposedly it's Retro Week aka Way Back Week on Facebook. We are supposed to change your profile picture to a throwback picture of yourself when you were young. One of my friends posted: "Screw way back week unless I get to go back and have a do over!"

I agree. In fact when I had my last surgery and the nurses wanted me to state my name and tell me what I was having done....I said I was ____ _____ and I was there to have my body be turned back in time to that of a 20 year old. No one laughed and when I woke up, I still had the same old body with a cast on the right leg.

So here's close to the beginning...................


And this is 1968. Note the sexy uniform, the beanie, the Peter Pan collar, the funky glasses, and of course, the spit curled hair:


And that is as retro as I have access to!