Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Still Need a Good Used Car


This seems to be impossible. We have been through most of the car lots in our area and most are just not dealing. Son used to be a car salesman so he knows how much they are making on the back end. We allow them to make some money but most are not even coming close to what I have to spend. Plus one annoying habit car 'salespersons' tend to have: even though we tell them I am buying the car, they only speak to my husband or son. WHY? Do they think I am an idiot? If they keep it up after 5 minutes I just walk out. They want to be rude to me, I won't buy a car from them.

So the search continues...........meanwhile I am still without a 2nd car - well one with air conditioning and an old hot flashing lady driving an old car whose air conditioning doesn't work isn't pretty.

No comments: