Tuesday, August 11, 2015

There is a Tampon in My Ear!



I last had this in September of 2009 and posted about it (September 28, 2009 post). I was really hoping it was not going to happen again. But alas........

I have a tampon in my right ear again. This time I not only have Otitis Externa but Interna too and the eardrum was bulging. My ENT doctor lanced my eardrum and put the tampon in to help drain it. I call it a tampon because seriously, take a look at the picture above and tell me that doesn't look like a tampon!

I am finally out of pain. But to start my day I had to go for my yearly checkup with the GYN doctor. So it made for an interesting day. Once again, I hid by bra under my clothes like the doctor might never guess I wear one (I say he doesn't need to see it). I got a clean bill of health so picked off the pieces of paper that had stuck to me from hot flashing and got dressed to head to the ENT.


No comments: