Monday, March 5, 2007

Ever have one OF THOSE DAYS???



Definitely having a crappy Monday. This is my first full day back to work after being off sick for 3 weeks and I wanna go back to bed and forget today ever started. First I see the pile of stuff that was left for me to do (which my employees were told how to handle yet didn't...they better be glad I don't do payroll this week), THEN one is out sick so I have to do double duty working both the front and back, THEN I get a fax that is so absurd it's pitiful but it will force me to hire a lawyer to defend myself (said person is upset with his former employer who is one of my clients), THEN I just got lunch and by the time I got to it, it was cold. Nothing like a cold grilled chicken sandwich! THEN my boss (my husband) tells me to book a surgery for a patient that I call the PITA from hell which would necessitate seeing her every week for 3 months. THEN I find out it is some school holiday (some Polish guy Polaski or something) and there are kids skateboarding on the sidewalk and coming to the hot dog place next door with their car stereos blaring and booming (how they maintain any hearing is beyond me)...THEN I do not forsee getting outta here until after 9PM.....where's my Valium??????? Is it a full moon?