Friday, May 4, 2007

Meme'd

1. Parent or grandparent?
Parent of a boy and girl and 2 in heaven, and 2 cats. Grandparent of 2 English bulldogs and 1 sugar glider. Yep they count if I have to feed them and clean up after them.

2. What TV mom do you most resemble or relate to?
I know some of you won't believe this but a lot like Roseanne with a wee bit of June Cleaver but I don't wear dresses and I don't do windows.

3. What did you want to be when growing up and if you are NOT doing it now what changed your mind?
I always wanted to be a doctor or vet from the first time I saw a horse being born. I ended up being a nurse although I did get accepted into medical school. Funds were just not there (I paid for my own schooling) and I couldn't work full time nights while in medical school like I did for my bachelors so I went for my masters.

4. Imagine you have the ability to change your looks by combining two different nationalities or races, which two and why?
I am truly a Heinz 57 (German, French, Irish, Scottish, English, Polish, Russian). I think I would like to keep the Irish part of me but add maybe Italian for the olive skin so I wouldn't burn within 5 minutes of being in the sun.

5. What craft would you want to learn and why?
Well, I pretty well know how to do them all. I sew, cross-stitch, crochet, knit, hook rugs, braid, quilt, scrapbook, done pottery, painted pottery, done stenciling, hung wallpaper, made candles, made soap, tye-dyed, embroidered by hand and by machine, and made jewelry. About the only one I haven't done and have been fascinated by is free hand painting. Mine looks like art deco style when it really wasn't supposed to be.

So now it can be your turn. Just follow these simple rules.
1. Leave me a comment on this post saying, "Interview me."
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.