Thursday, May 10, 2007

Meme'd again



The Rules:
* Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about him/herself.
* People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
* At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
* Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

1. The only jewelry I usually wear is my wedding ring, my Mickey Mouse watch, and my angel pin.

2. My lasagna and for that matter my marinara sauce contains vegetables but you would never know it because I puree them.

3. I love fried cornbread, black eyed peas, grits, and collard greens.

4. I will eat rattlesnake, turtle. and most things but I hate sardines and chocolate covered grasshoppers.

5. I don't swim but I love snorkeling.

6. I will watch Oprah occasionally but I won't watch Martha Stewart.

7. I don't like butter. I use olive oil and balsalmic vinegar with a bit of freshly grated parmesan on bread and I use lemons instead of butter for lobster and crab legs.

8. I used to swipe my father's hall passes (he was a teacher) and get myself out of class all the time.