Monday, September 10, 2007

Back to whirlwind week

Back but have a whirlwind week coming up so don't know how much blogging I will get in. Tired and exhausted. Great band for the inaugural reception last night. Wanted to dance so bad but was a good girl and stayed in my wheelchair. My x-rays were passed around and the consensus of opinion supports my husband's - remain non-weight bearing in cast on right ankle then retake ultrasound and x-ray. If ligaments still hasn't repaired themselves and the talus fracture hasn't healed, I am off for surgery on the ankle. Knee and hand orthopedic doctor are on hold too for the 6 week mark. Root canals on the 2 teeth on hold till I have a driver to take me there (can't drive) but will be trying to get that scheduled this coming week for next week. It will be 4 weeks this coming Tuesday that I fell and there is no lessening of the pain although I am only on anti-inflammatories.

Great seminar. Learned a few things. Taught 4 classes. Was asked back. Life is good!