Sunday, September 23, 2007

High Maintenance - Ankle - Cast - Bridesmaid Dresses

I promised you a picture of how my employees decorated the scooter for me and here it is. My dear husband took away my horn and put it in an area I can't get to even with the crutches. I wonder if I was using it a bit too much? *hehehe*


This is a picture of my purple cast. My employees want to paint my toenails tomorrow...one says she has the perfect polish for me. I dunno....I rarely paint my toenails...just too much hassle and I rarely wear sandals. I just have other things to do with my time.


Baby shower went fine yesterday. I am glad I can't have anymore because I swear something was in the water around here. Out of the 75 women who were at the shower, there were 30 of them pregnant. There were only 10 of us who either didn't have a kid under the age of 7 there or wasn't pregnant. It was chaotic but fun and a nice diversion for me.

Things are progressing with my new client. There has been continued drama from the people who were let go or job definitions changed plus someone she had hired before and let her down tried to step back into the picture promising her the world yet didn't produce the things she was told to bring to the meeting.

As for me, hubs got his new computer in a week or so ago but I haven't had time to transfer his documents nor put his programs onto his new computer (mainly his EMR program), etc. I have been working on doing that since Friday along with getting the new database done for the client so I can start billing for her and getting her some cash flow. I have gotten hubs new computer all done and his documents and programs off his old computer. I have transferred my programs from my old laptop to hubs old laptop but am still working on getting the rest of the files transferred. Then I will delete my files off my old laptop and give it to my daughter. I have a few more hours to finish and should get that done.

Wedding plan update: invitations, programs, place cards, announcements, menu for reception, thank you cards, invitations for bridal shower all picked out and ordered. My daughter chose to scrapbook all the above so guess I will learn to scrapbook. We have 4 months before we have to mail them but only 2 months for the shower invites to be finished and mailed. Hopefully that will be enough time to get them done. There might not be a Christmas letter this year.

Bridesmaid dresses picked out...here is a pic but it will be in a light pink. Groomsmen will wear a black tux with silver vest. Groom will wear a black tux and white vest. Daughter will use shades of pink in the bouquets and pull in the silver into the ribbons. Still so much to do.