Wednesday, April 15, 2009

It is Wednesday


That is all. I slept for 4 hours last night. I guess waiting till D-Day to file taxes for son wasn't such a good idea. Who knew the website would keep going nuts even at 3am? I am tired and all I want to go to do is go back to bed instead of going to work and going to another dinner meeting/seminar tonight.

Plus I have been doing the medical forms for inlaws - we are trying to get everything done so the final signing is the 24th. That happens to coincide with the day that they will be going to visit a new doctor who mailed me an inch thick of documents that needed to be filled out and returned to them within a week before said visit. Of course they only gave me one day to complete said documents.

But some good news: daughter and son-in-law are heading to Colorado and hubs and I get our grand doggies for the next week. Nothing like opening the door to the house and having someone greet you like you were a long lost friend. Warms the heart! Our cat will be on the top of the frig though for the next week....so at least we will be spared her incessant meowing all night long.