Sunday, April 19, 2009

Life is precious!


I am in a weird kinda mood. Actually have been for a few days now. Lots of thoughts crowding my mind.

All the offices have been nuts, then add dinner meetings, etc, we have been swamped. The recession hasn't hit us yet but we have had a few patients cancel their surgeries because they lost their job. But there seems to be 2 to take their place. I am thinking of revising our schedule again because we both just collapse at the end of the day, totally exhausted.

Parents and inlaws have been behaving although there was a caretaker change at FIL's group home which sent MIL and BIL into a tizzy. Of course, I miss having a caretaker that actually speaks English there but it doesn't seem to be affecting FIL. I will be with him all day this coming Friday so shall see then.

Kids have been okay. Daughter and son-in-law took a trip to CO for some skiing and had 2 feet of fresh snow the past couple of days. We have had granddoggies so have totally enjoyed having them around. Nothing beats snuggling with them.

The only downer was what happened in a town close by and are parishioners of our church. 3 people dead in a senseless murder. The mother is in critical condition. To say our church is reeling is putting it mildly.

Today I sit thinking of all the blessings I have in my life.

No comments: