Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween



Happy Halloween. Maxine pretty well sums up my feelings lately only it's been 24/7 for me. Someone asked what I was going to dress up as today and my comment was: "Either a witchy bitch or a bitchy witch"! She asked what the difference is. I pretended there was a difference but in reality it's perfect for me - I am just in a real bitchy mood. Too many things going on in my life and no time to get it all done.

This is actually the 1st Halloween we have been home for trick-or-treaters in about 10 years. I think they have learned to skip our house. Son says fine with him - more candy left for him to eat. Little does he know but it will be taken to the offices.

One good news for the week: daughter finally got a job (huge decrease in pay) but it is a job and has lots of potential which I am sure she will excel in.

One of these days I will let you in on what is going on in my life. Then you will understand the bitchy witch part.