Saturday, October 11, 2008

Have you ever.....

felt peace within yourself? Have you ever felt that you will be able to handle anything that is thrown at you? I have a pretty good relationship with my spiritual side. When I am troubled, that is where I go in search of my peace. I always find it although I tend to be a bit stubborn and therefore it takes time.

The past few weeks I have been dealing with a lot, mainly the thought of how I would go on if I lost my husband, my rock, my lover, my friend.


God was there when I lamented if I would ever find someone I could love and trust who loved me and trusted me as much as I did him. I was sent my husband.

God was there when I personally lost each child. In return I was sent other blessings.

God was there when I was diagnosed with cancer. In return I learned that one does not know how to live unless they know how to die.

Last night I turned it all over to Him. What will be, will be.




No comments: