Sunday, October 26, 2008

TiVo


I admit. I am addicted to TiVo. There are just too many TV shows and movies I want to watch. Problem is I have no time to actually really and truly watch everything.

This past summer I whittled down what was saved. It was interesting because I got to watch episode after episode of each show which means I no longer forget from week to week what happened the week before. Watching it all at once is refreshing and sure explains a lot of things I probably wondered about.

But just trying to keep up is hard. Working 12 - 14 hour days means I don't watch anything during the week. I am lucky I get the news and weather and that I usually get from online newspapers. I decided this year to limit the number of programs I TiVo.

Here's my season's pass list:
ER
Gray's Anatomy
Private Practice
Dexter
NCIS
Criminal Minds
CSI: Miami
CSI: Vegas
Desperate Housewives
The Unit
Boston Legal
Without a Trace
Cold Case
Untold Stories of the ER
Trauma: Life in the ER
Amazing Race

As you can see, quite a few. I end up deleting a lot but I just can't stop myself from programming a new show into the TiVo. Now to find the time to watch them all.

What do you TiVo?