Wednesday, October 8, 2008

No more politics please!



Do any of you ever feel like me? I am so split and torn with our current political arena. I don't know who I am voting for and frankly I am beginning to not give a shit. I am tired of commercials bad mouthing and mud slinging each other. If any of you are perfect, please raise your hands and let me know because I sure don't know anyone.

Lately my inbox of email has filled with emails about both parties. Smear tactics I call them. I looked up each and every one on snopes and every single one has maybe 0.1 teensy ounce of truth in them but 99.9% is false and proven false many times over. So putting you all on notice, unless it is a sexy male or a joke, any political crap will be instantly deleted.

I go to the office and get slammed with it by the patients. I can't even play online anymore with friends fighting - each side swears they are right. I have stopped blog hopping because every single one is full of politics.

Has anyone noticed the economic crisis? Has anyone cared that the top execs of AIG after receiving their bailout, went to the most luxurious spa resort and spent thousands of dollars on themselves with YOUR money???? Where is everyone?

I, for one, am dedicating this last month to a no politics blog. Not one word will be mentioned. So it will be safe here to pick your nose or anything else you want to do. Just no politics. I am putting my head in the sand and not listening to anyone unless you have something to say that isn't political.

end rant/

No comments: