Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I have no words.

There are times you get a phone call and a person tells you something and they are relaying this description to you, and your mind is forming an image (not always good). Yesterday it was mentioned that my blog had gotten maybe a wee bit depressing. Well, today's post should take care of that.

Caller: "Well, I got Elsie today."
Me: (Doing a zillion things so not all there...ok ok maybe not all there most of the time but that is beside the point). "What?"
Caller: "They put Elsie on and she is one sucking machine."
Me: "Ok, stop right here." (Paying total attention now). "What did you say?"
Caller: "My sucking machine was put on today and boy, does she suck. I named her Elsie."
Me: Hearing the strains of The Twilight Zone spinning through my head, I cautiously ask, "Ummm....milking machine? And just what part of the body is this thing attached to?"
Caller: "Well, I guess it could be attached in many different places." (Note - caller didn't say this but my mind sure went there.
Me: "Have you ever breast-fed and used a breast pump?"
Caller: "No way. What does that have to do with Elsie"
Me: "Well, caller, follow my mind."
Caller: "That's scary."

Yep, twas a full moon. Now I am not saying the picture below denotes what the caller was talking about. All I am going to say is that our phone conversation was (in my mind) kinda out there and since it was a full moon yesterday, I felt this picture was appropriate. Maybe Elsie can go and do what Fabio and Valentino couldn't. They just laid there. Elsie sucks and according to caller, she is a pretty good sucker.