Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day


Kids and hubs took me out to dinner on Friday night because they knew hubs and I had the weekend off and after spending almost every weekend working or with either set of parents taking care of them, they knew all we wanted to do was to be left alone.

Daughter's card: Thanks for all the lessons I learned growing up - on the inside: by being grounded for everything I did wrong, I learned how to be the woman I am today. Happy Mother's Day.

Son's card: Everything I know I learned from my mother: Religion - you had better pray that will come out of the carpet; Logic - Because I said so, that's why; Foresight: Make sure you wear clean underwear in case you are in an accident; Irony - Keep crying and I will give you something to cry about; Stamina - you sit there until all that spinach is gone; Receiving - You are going to get it when you get home; Medical Science - If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to freeze that way; Justice - on the inside - One day you will have kids and I hope they turn out just like you! Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all of you!