Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Surgery in the am


The scooter above is what I will be in again as of tomorrow. It's official name is a turning leg caddy. This surgery will still be on the right foot. They are doing an ankle arthroscope to clean out the ankle joint again and see why it won't move. Then they are removing the one screw on the inside of the ankle and 2 on the outside of the ankle, then repairing the post tibial tendon, tightening the ATF ligament that was repaired in the 1st surgery in 11-07, then opening up the back of the outside of the ankle to repair the peroneal tendons and the other tendon that will allow my big toe to go down again (it will only go up not down).

I don't know when I will feel up to posting again and that will also be depending on whether or not my son and husband put the computer in the bedroom for me or allow me downstairs. I will be at their mercy. Pray I tolerate them or better yet pray for them cuz they will be experiencing my wrath if they piss me off. One of my office girls will post here to let you know I am ok after the surgery and then you can always follow me on facebook where updates will also be.

Be good!

No comments: