Friday, November 13, 2009

TGIF


I don't know about you but I for one am glad to see this week over. Between the constant phone calls from MIL who thinks that she was misdiagnosed and wants us to take her to a different doctor because all her friends say that they never got the shingles on the face but on their stomach, she is now positive that these people without an MD degree have accurately diagnosed her. She is under the impression this is cruel punishment. My reply that a nursing home sounded really good to me for her about now. To say she is not a happy camper is putting it mildly.

Well, I went back to the ENT today and took my husband and son. Husband has a tampon in his ear now too for an ear infection and on antibiotics for a sinus infection. Son is just having an allergy flare.

Ankle update - will know more tomorrow. Have an appointment to have an arthrogram done and stress fluoroscopy done. Bringing my pain pills cuz I think I will need them. I have to start premedicating myself tonight because I am allergic to the dye they use in the arthrogram. I may or may not be here tomorrow, depending on how much pain I am in and how many pain pills I have in me. So I will apologize in advance if I do blog and am a bit loopy.

Have a great weekend!