Sunday, August 16, 2015

Inspirational Sunday - Everything Happens for a Reason

I have been struggling today with a perfect inspirational quote for today. None were 'talking' to me. I have been recuperating from a sinus infection, ear infection, and the antibiotics are really kicking in so finding something was hard. I was having a major pity party because I didn't feel good.

Then one of my cousins called and told me that another cousin had a seizure while driving his car and was in another bad car accident. This time he broke his spine in 2 places. When I first got the news I was worried that this time he would be paralyzed. It wasn't his first accident and one 2 years ago left him with a traumatic brain injury. He actually had just gotten his license back. My cousin will be okay. I pray he finds what that means in light of today's accident.

This quote I went on a search for because this is perfect for today.

No comments: