Monday, June 15, 2009

Books Made into Movies



Ok....my day today besides putting my ankle up to keep the swelling out of it thus the pain out, consisted of getting ready for work (takes me a couple of hours because I can't put my foot down for more than 10 minutes at a time), bumping down the 19 steps on my sore rear to get to the 1st floor, then working for 5 hours, then came home and crawled back up the stairs, hopped over to the bed and laid down, putting my foot higher than my heart. I have played a few games on the internet, answered a couple of emails, and am watching a movie.

This movie happens to be Love in the Time of Cholera, a book I loved. The movie adaption not so much. I find that often happens. I love love love the book but hate the movie. There is one of Picoult's coming out soon - Memory Keeper's Daughter and I loved the book but haven't decided if I want to see the movie.

Anyone else feel that way?