Saturday, June 20, 2009

Resting and Relaxing


Today I spent the day resting after all the excitement yesterday with the storms, a hair appointment, locking my son out of the car when he so kindly took me to the hairdresser in the pouring rain and then wasted a half hour of gas while waiting for N to bring us my purse with a spare key.

I read a few more books. I am going to have to start posting reviews. A lot of them are authors from Romance Divas and have no idea I got their books nor read them. I wanted to keep it kinda hush hush because I didn't want to be influenced. Plus I believe one should actually buy an author's books when reviewing them and not get them pro bono. I believe that is the only fair review then. Luckily for them, all the authors to date I have read, I have loved.

Currently I am reading the Chandler Brothers series by Carly Phillips. I am on the 2nd book which I started around 5pm.

Tomorrow I plan on trying to attend church with the family for Father's Day then going out for brunch. It will be my first attempt at doing more during the day but I figure I can always take a nap in the afternoon before starting laundry.

I also watched a couple of movies today - Hallmark Channel romances.

So what do you do when you are resting and relaxing?