Thursday, September 3, 2009

Crazy Days and People


Why do some people who are up feel that if they are up, then everyone has to be up too?

I went to bed early last night. I was wiped out. Phone rings at 1:30AM. It's the hospital for my husband concerning a patient of ours. The reason they called? To tell him that the test he had ordered was done that day and they were calling with the results. Note - the test was done in the early afternoon. We got the test results and signed off on them during hospital rounds last evening. THERE WAS ABSOLUTELY NO NEED FOR THE PHONE CALL.

Then at the ungodly hour of 5:30AM - ANOTHER PHONE CALL FOR THE SAME EXACT THING! This time they heard from me - even my employees know not to ever wake me up unless you are dying. I am not a morning person - at least that early.

Long long long day that included hubs visit to the urologist and got the all clear for another 4 months pending the blood test results and a full day of patients and phone calls from the loonies that are coming out of the woodwork for tomorrow's full moon.

Tomorrow is another dementia day. Yep - spending the day with inlaws - this time for doctor's appointments.

I need sleep.

No comments: