Monday, September 7, 2009

I.Am.Missing.My.Balls.

Yes, you read that title correctly. Once again, my family plays perverse games with me and hide my balls. They take great pleasure in it. They laugh at me going around searching the house until such time I scream: "Who has my balls?"

I think they wait for that. They both (husband and son) get a huge laugh out of me screaming that.

They do it on purpose. They have even corrupted Tigger (our cat) and yes, now even Tigger loves to play with my balls.

I actually asked for more balls for Christmas and got another 2 sets of 2. That makes 3 sets of 2 balls for my house. You would think I could find even one set of balls! But no, not if you live in my house.

Okay, before you commit me or increase my medications or think I am crazier than you already do - this is what I am talking about:

Dryer balls are a unique product designed to leave your clothes soft and static free as well as make the process of doing laundry more economical. Dryer balls are relatively large rubber balls about 3 inches (7.6 cm)in diameter that have rubber spikes on the surface. When placed in the dryer among the wet laundry the dryer balls help to lift and separate the clothes reducing static and drying time as well as leaving the clothes soft and fluffy. Technically the dryer balls work by improving the circulation of heat and air through the wet items.


Yeah - what they said.

I.HEART.MY.BALLS.