Thursday, October 29, 2009

The Latest Hippest Word - Mantrum


When this popped up as I went to sign into Yahoo, I went "HUH? Mantrum? What the h is that?"

I guess it is the latest hippest word (yes I dated myself using those terms). Mantrum is when a grown man throws a tantrum when he can't have his way or being irrational and angry for no reason, and throwing a male tantrum...as only a man can. And here I thought it meant he's in the doghouse or not getting any or as the sign above says - it's male pms aka piss and moan syndrome. Males actually go through as many if not more PMS days than a woman does - it's a statistic!

Here is an interesting website: http://www.urbandictionary.com/

You can educate yourself so you don't talk like you are an old person. Looking through the words of the day I came across this one: bullshine which means it is a work-safe and broadcast-safe synonym of bullshit. Oh yeah - can use that one.

Very educational site! **eyeroll**

No comments: