Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Who works at work?


Obviously not these people.

I have been averaging 50 hits per day at my website. I look at how people found me and have blogged on some of the interesting ones. But I found a new button today - the IP places where they came from. Interestingly enough I took a look at where said IP addresses were registered to for just the past 2 days - 103 hits. At least 40 of you came to my website from your workplace - there are probably more but I can't really tell if the IP address is registered to say SBCglobal or Ameritech or Optonline or Comcast - it doesn't give me the names of those parties. It could though and I just don't know how to access that information or I haven't found the right button yet.

Heads up to the employers of the 40 who decided to access my website and for the following pages: book reviews, quotes, images, dirtiest places, pranks, and doodling. Interesting jobs they have at
Associated Newspapers, Ltd
Uslec Corp
Embarq Corporation
Ideal Technology Solutions US Inc
The Pennsylvania State University
Msc Industrial Supply
Rhode Island College
Blue Shield of California
University of Rochester
Temple University
University of Wisconsin - Stout
Iona College
Hanaro Corporation
Insurance Services Office
American Express
Department of Fisheries and Oceans
Northwestern University
University of Kansas
The Noor Group
University of Windsor
United Airlines
Rochester Institute of Technology
University of Ioannina
Midamerican Energy Holdings Company
The George Washington University
Midland-news-association
I-deal Merrill Lynch
Indiana Higher Education Telecommunication System
General Atomic Fusion User Service Center
Southern Counties Oil
IBM Canada Ltd
Francis Marion University
U of Ks Center for Research
Smithsonian Institution
Massachusetts Higher Education Computer Network
Consumers Energy
Tyco Healthcare
Southern Methodist University
Austin Independent School District
Lexology Ltd

Maybe I should get a boss like they have!