Friday, April 20, 2007

Friends

Sorry I haven't been around. But I really have had a good excuse...or at least one I am sticking to. Work has been nuts. I sleep, work, and eat. And I have started a 'wedding diet' (more on that later).

Back to the topic....one of my friends sent me a birthday present. In it, I got Daisy. Now only someone who knows how weird and crazy I can be will understand how this totally tickled my fancy. Daisy has a position of honor on my desks (I carry her to each office as she never leaves my side). When things are the craziest and all I want to do is scream and stop the craziness and slow the world down....I go in and hold Daisy....and then let her do her thang......Thanks friend!


Without further ado....here is Daisy:


Now how Daisy puts things into perspective for me and makes me laugh:


**ps it can be loaded with skittles too**