Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Another Quote


.......just because I am original like that and because I couldn't think of anything else but this quote since I got it a week ago via email. Ever have that happen to you? Well, it happens to me.

Here is the quote:
'To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did.' When God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better. Concentrate on this sentence... 'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'


Pretty powerful words that can take on more than one meaning. I like quotes like that. This type stays with me kinda like the one I have in my profile:
"Life is not measured by how many breaths you take, but by what takes your breath away."


As for yesterday's quote and words of wisdom and inspiration - yesterday was definitely a down day for me. I was in a total pity party. Pain will do that to you. The pain in the ankle is better today but the rear isn't. I am going to try to go downstairs later today for a few hours just for a change of pace and 4 different walls.