Monday, October 19, 2015

Pet Peeve - Words with Friends Part 2


This is an update on the unusual words used by a few friends who definitely cheat with me on this game. I posted Version 1 on 8-20-15 so you can check what I posted on that day and the words they used.

Again, this has been a large pet peeve of mine.

Here is the latest vocabulary:
LEBENS
TOLUID
PULE
HERN
KAIL
AZO
NIZAMS
KENDO
DOIT
GAZARS
NUTLETS
JOUK
JYBO
CONGEE
EDHS
OSE
MEWL

It just keeps getting worse. So karma is a bitch. I have been using their words in conversations with them. They will say "Huh?" I will say, well, I know you know that word since you used it last week in Words with Friends with me. Not one has come back and admitted they don't know the word but every single one? All of a sudden have a phone call or door bell or an emergency that they can't answer me.

And for a few days.........I get real honest words used in everyday conversation. Then they revert.

Oh yeah, I have a notebook and I am keeping track.

KARMA



No comments: