Saturday, October 10, 2015

Rough Week


I was looking for a definition of a 'rough week' and I couldn't find exactly what I wanted. I think a rough week for one person could a horrific week for another that would make them take drugs or start drinking or just stick their head under the covers and hide.

My rough week wasn't like that. But I found it hard some days to find anything positive about the day except that I still believed in God and I knew God still believed in me.

Everyone has bad weeks, days, hours, and minutes. It can be anything from breaking something, breaking up with someone, to just feeling like you are breaking in two from the stress.

This week brought a whole lot of sorrow to our family with the loss of a very close friend of our sons who was also a large part of our family.

Every day I try to be positive and think positive so I can live life positive in the Glory of God. I always ask WWJD and try to follow my heart. I know there is some reason I have had to go through this week but until I can see the reason, I will continue on. Maybe a little bit slower but I will continue on.




No comments: