Wednesday, February 14, 2007

My First Post

I can't believe I am actually doing this. I blame it on a friend. She got me started.

Now what to post....I am a journal writer and have been for many many moons. Some of them I have re-read...most I burn. They were a release for me for anything that was going on in my life at that time. I have never written for others to read my thoughts except for the 2 boards I post on. They will validate I can be nuts.

More about me: I am also mom to 2 psychotic cats...16 yo female named Gizmo who only deems it necessary to be petted by males....and an 8 yo female named Tigger who I inherited from a former boyfriend of my daughters who thought a kitten would solve all their problems. Well, said kitten got dumped on me, of course in the afternoon on a Labor Day weekend so I couldn't take it into the vet or back to the pet store. Said gift gave worms to the entire household of 3 cats and ended up costing us a pretty penny. She deems it necessary to only be petted when one is either in the bathroom or when we are in bed. Gizmo and Tigger are major enemies and have nightly cat fights. I am also gramma to a sugar glider named Badazz (son's pet contribution to the household), and gramma to 2 English bulldogs named Bella and Brittany (daughter's contributions). Bella and Brittie grew up here at our house but when daughter moved out...I lost my puppies (a rhetorical expression since they are 55 pounds of wiggly tootsie rolls on legs) but I get custody of them on the weekends when they get spoiled like crazy. No other animals unless you count the hubs when he gets in that male mood.