Tuesday, January 8, 2008

"Start every day with a smile and get it over with"


Ever get the feeling you should just stay in bed? I have actually been having that feeling for 2 days.

The universe is schizo. Chicago weather has gone from tornadoes to snow within a 24 hour period. Patients we haven't seen and hoped they never would come back came in today. I was told it was a new moon today. Dunno....I like the schizo thought!

For Christmas one of my dear friends sent me this book: "The 2,548 Best Things Anyone Ever Said". I have been trying to read one page a day. Today's page only had one quote: "Start every day with a smile and get it over with" (WC Fields) And that folks, pretty well sums up today and the last couple of days. I think they only time I have smiled in the past 2 days was when I got up. I have to stop that.....the smiling or the getting up or both.....going to bed to figure it out......