Saturday, January 26, 2008

Still not....

Guilty. I miss hubs but still don't feel guilty that I am enjoying being alone. Amazingly my covers stayed on my body all night long. So of course I had a hot flash. This bod isn't used to having covers all night long.

Oh...did I mention I have control of the remote? So here is what I have watched: nothing. Not a danged thang. But....I have control of the remote. Simple pleasures.

It's amazing what I have gotten done since I haven't worked and he's been gone. Daughter and I went shopping yesterday and got more shower gifts and the necklace she is wearing in the wedding. I cleaned out our closet and his side of the room and thrown out 3/4 of it all or put it in bags for the abused shelter. We can actually walk into our walkin closet now.

With son's help I have taken 4 2-drawer file cabinets out of the spare room and put them in the basement. We took down the bunk beds that were in that room so we can put them up in daughter's old room. We plan on moving the futon from the basement to the spare room. Son is painting it ebony black and I plan on getting a black leather cushion for it (he wants to take it to his apartment when he moves out). With everything out of that room but a desk, son pulled up the carpeting and we took all the trim off. All that is left to do is paint then put the flooring in then we can move the futon in and I hang the new curtains I made.

Let's see....I have also typed out the W2's and 1099's and done all the end of the quarter reports along with the end of the year reports.

I took a break to eat dinner...son made it....we had grilled chicken over a tossed salad. Tonight I will continue working in my office here at home and sorting tax things so we can wash walls and hang the new curtains. My new office furniture is due to be delivered in 2 weeks. I will take a pic when all done.

But getting lots of things done. And still not guilty.