Monday, January 14, 2008

Kiss My Fluffy Tail



This is my mantra tonight. I was at my physical therapy appointment and I mentioned the pain I had been having. So Ms Attilla the Hun (my nickname for my therapist) went a bit nicer on me. Now I was thinking that the weather was changing and it was snowing, so normal post-surgical type pain.

I got back to the office and hubs decided to investigate the pain because by that time it was ice pack time, so he took x-rays. Well, seems I have an avulsion fracture off the deltoid with bone chips floating on the post tib tendon. So he's talking they have to go back in surgically and remove the chips and repair that tendon.

I didn't believe him so I emailed the xrays to my doctor and I just got off the phone with him. He calls me the patient from hell and of all the patients, I would have this complication. So therapy is stopped until I can get in to see him on Friday. I am back in the cast boot. And my thoughts and feelings on this or going back to surgery or being back in a cast are spoken above.