Monday, March 3, 2008

Sleep and attitude.


I know I haven't posted but haven't been real social. This pic is really me and my attitude the past few days. I have no ambition to be nice. I have been a bitch. I admit it. I have only slept 2 hours out of every 6 when I can take another pain pill.

I was ready to admit myself to the psych ward because the pain was driving me slowly insane. I now can understand how a person could commit suicide if they didn't have sleep and were in constant 20+ pain. So instead I called the doctor for an appointment and said if he can't see me I am heading to the ER. He saw me. He took off the cast and took xrays. Everything is healing fine. It was just the cast he had put me in on Friday that had my foot at 90 degrees and leaning into towards the big toe....more getting me from a pointy toe position to a walking position. I knew the foot was protesting the day he did it but thought it would calm down. It didn't, hence the pain. He put me in a posterior splint with ace wraps and changed my medications. Here's hoping I can sleep. I am a bitch when I don't sleep.