Monday, March 24, 2008

When it rains it pours


Yep, did it. The antibiotics I am taking are making a huge impression on my intestines. I was rushing to get to the bathroom barefooted on my good foot and scooting on the scooter. Cut the corner short into the bathroom and into the doorframe went my good foot, mainly my baby toe and the one next to it. This was Saturday. Wrapped them cuz I had daughter's other bridal shower on Saturday so didn't have time for x-rays.

Took x-rays today. Toes are purple. They are both broken but in place so just taping them together. Makes it interesting to sleep. There is now no good side to sleep on. If I sleep on the right side, my foot that had the surgery with the open incision line hurts. If I sleep on the left side my pinkie toe hurts. I hate sleeping on my back, so all I have been doing is tossing and turning. Hubs is about to wrap me in bubble wrap until the wedding is over.

Less than 5 weeks to go and I still don't have a dress and I still can't stand nor walk.