Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Inlaws - surrounded by inlaws


Ever felt like this? I am. Right now I been dealing with a lot of medical issues with my inlaws. Finally have them under control. **knock on wood**

Then.my.daughter.marries.and.I.have.a.whole.new.crop.of.inlaws.to.deal. with.

Especially one who has to have parties on every flippen holiday at the time SHE wants. Well, for over 4 years now, I have let her have her way.

NO MORE.

I am going to be a mean mom. I have already planned Easter. It's at the same time as hers. Tough. Mine was planned first. The kids will just have to decide which one they will attend. I am tired of re-arranging my schedule around her. I have enough to deal with. And while I am at it, I plan on planning all the rest of the holidays for the rest of the next 20+ years.

My foot (the good one) just went down.

No comments: